or make 4 interest-free payments of$21.25 AUDfortnightly with More info
This Gift Set contains all the essentials for a new baby! We can include a handwritten card for you. Please email your short message to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Oatmeal Wash 250mL
Extremely gentle 100% natural wash for a newborn. Much better and safer for baby than the sample sachets of synthetic products that the hospitals provide.
2. Baby Bum Balm 100mL
For many babies, the most common skincare product used on them is a nappy cream. Melvory Skincare’s Baby Bum Balm uses 100% natural nourishing Organic Ingredients to soothe the delicate skin in the diaper area, keeping baby’s bottom soft and protected from redness.
3. Chamomile Sleep Balm 50mL
Can be used from 1 month old onwards.
This sleep balm contains a unique blend of calming and soothing oils, the perfect aromatherapy to gently ease baby into a relaxed state so that falling asleep can come naturally. Nightly massages with a lot of skin-to-skin contact will help create a calm atmosphere for both parent and child.
*Directions on how to use these products are included on the label.
Colloidal oatmeal not only forms a protective film on the skin but also aids in the water-binding and moisture-retention properties in the skin. In addition, colloidal oatmeal also helps maintain skin surface pH to keep skin looking healthy.
Jojoba oil contains protein, minerals and a waxy substance that mimics collagen, is not greasy and absorbs easily into the skin. It also contains vitamin A, D and E which are great for skin.
Sun flower oil helps maintain the skin barrier and decrease trans-epidermal water loss. It is rich in vitamin A & E and is hypoallergenic.
The occlusive nature of cocoa butter reduces the amount of water loss from our skin and protects it from harsh and drying elements.
Often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
Has a beautiful exotic, woody and calming scent that helps promote relaxation.
Magnesium plays an important role in supporting deep and restorative sleep by helping your body to relax.
Used for centuries for its well known calming benefits, the soothing scent of Lavender also helps to reduce stress and to promote better sleep for adults and children.
Calendula has been used in traditional natural remedies to help calm and soothe easily troubled skin.
Chamomile is an aromatic European plant of the daisy family which has gentle healing powers. Chamomile has mild antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties to help boost healthy looking skin.
1. What is the shelf life of these products? Approx 1.5 years.
2. Does the Baby Bum Balm contain essential oils? No, it doesn't. Hence it can also be used as an overall moisturiser for newborns and also for people sensitive to essential oils.
3. I'd like to use a natural balm to keep my baby's skin hdrated. Can I use this? Absolutely! It is a soft and smooth gentle balm that works very well as a moisturiser. All you'll need to do is rub some onto baby's skin after bath time to keep his skin well hydated.
4. Can this balm be safely used with cloth nappies? Yes! We use cloth nappies in our home too. And this balm is every cloth nappy's best friend and will not ruin it.
Such a wonderful gift set! If you'd like a handwritten note included, please email your short message to email@example.com