COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
To enable you to use our website, we may require personal information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
Any information collected by Melvory Skincare is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website. By supplying this information to us, you consent to us storing such personal information through our website on databases that may be physically located overseas.
We may collect the following information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Contact information (name, company, email address, phone numbers, postal/shipping address)
- Account information: If you open an account, we will collect your username and password and other information necessary to open and access your account
- Payment information (credit card number or other payment account information. This information is collected directly by our payments processor and is not stored at Melvory Skincare.
- Website activity: Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, cookies and information about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website.
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service via the telephone, email, mail, survey responses, or directly through our website and social media.
WE USE THIS DATA TO:
- Contact you by email or phone about your account or our services / customer support
- Send you the products that you have purchased from us
- Notify you of new products, services or updates (Please email us at email@example.com if you rather not receive this notifications)
- Contact you to resolve any issues in processing your order and/or assist in improving the services that we provide
- Prevent potential fraud and enforce our Terms and Conditions
- Provide your information to others if we are required to do so by law or under other circumstances which the National Privacy Act permits.
- Under no circumstances do we or will we sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
STORAGE & SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to ensure that the personal information you provide to us is secure. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
All other data collected from you may be stored through our website on databases that may be physically located overseas. We keep personal information only for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal or document retention requirements.
Although we will do our best to maintain the privacy of your personal information for our part, we strongly encourage you to practice the highest and strictest level of online security for your personal log-in details when you access our website, such as your account username and password.
We have access to the information collected from you accessing and/or purchasing products from our website. If you would like further information on this or have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESS AND CHANGES TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your personally-identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by logging into your account and select the relevant sub-sections in “My Account”.
It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure that the personal information provided to us is correct, accurate, complete and up-to-date.
If you have previously subscribed to our mailing list to receive promotional emails, but do not wish to do so anymore, you can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com or by updating your account subscription.