Melvory was founded with one clear vision in mind; to transform people’s skin and bring newfound confidence using high quality ingredients sourced from nature.
- We believe in high-performance natural skincare that’s packed full of superfoods and skin goodness to keep your skin clear, hydrated and healthy.
- We believe in formulating products that do what they say they do and deliver real results for better skin.
- We believe in doing good for the environment and giving back to humankind at the same time by donating food to villages who need it most.
Hi, I’m Elaine Yong, the Founder and CEO of Melvory.
Melvory started from humble beginnings in 2017, after feeling frustrated watching both of my children suffer with itchy and painful skin.
As a qualified Pharmacist, I decided to take things into my own hands and formulate my own skincare product to help my children recover. After spending hours and hours in the lab, I formulated Melvory’s first ever product - Lavender Cocoa Butter and desperately applied the product to my children's skin.
The results were amazing. From there, I started to share this amazing story with my friends and family who demanded that I make more for them too! Before long, Melvory was joined by a full range of products, handmade with love and packed full of skin superfoods to help restore skin health.
As a busy mum of two (with one more on the way!), nothing makes me happier than seeing the results of our products transform you and your children's skin and give you your confidence back again. All of our products are handmade with love, right here in South Australia and are formulated with the highest quality ingredients sourced from nature.
I hope you enjoy using your Melvory products as much as I enjoyed making them for you.
Melvory is proudly:
- Australian owned & made
- Handmade with love
- Cruelty free & environmentally friendly
- Free from synthetic chemicals
- Donating food to Africa with every order