or make 4 interest-free payments of$10.00 AUDfortnightly with More info
Mineral Powder for Flawless Look (15g)
Refill your favourite Mineral Powder Foundation, now packed in biodegradable pouches. Simply purchase a refill pouch here and pour the powder into your existing bamboo jar. Our bamboo jars are very durable and can last for years!
A 100% natural mineral powder foundation that perfects your complexion with a matte, airbrushed finish. Medium to full buildable coverage, this powder is really easy to use and suitable for make-up newbies.
Packed with skin-loving ingredients to care for your skin and protect it with SPF 15.Our mineral foundation powder does not clog pores and is suitable for all skin types, but particularly beneficial to those with irritable skin that reacts to mainstream chemical-laden makeup.
You'll love this because:
Medium to full buildable coverage
SPF 15 protection
Covers blemishes and uneven skin tone/redness without clogging pores
Extremely easy to use with our Kabuki brush
No synthetic irritants or chemical preservatives
Suitable for all skin types
Comfortable to wear
Pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly
Natural and toxin-free
Vegan & Cruelty-free
Ingredients sourced from local fair-trade suppliers
Made with love in Australia
6 beautiful shades to choose from:
Ivory - very fair
Light Beige - fair
Beige - fair/medium
Golden Natural - medium
Warm Honey - medium/tan
Tan - tan/olive
How to use: Pour a small amount of the powder into the cap. Swirl the kabuki brush in the cap, tap brush to dust off the extra powder. Apply the foundation by buffing the brush on your skin in a circular motion.
Pro-tip: For more coverage, use together with ourBB Cream
Texture: Smooth and velvety Scent: Unscented (we try to keep things as natural as we can, so avoiding all artificial flavouring agents often found in commercial lipsticks)
Please note: We try to portray the colours as accurately as possible on screen but colours may vary. We do not accept returns for change of mind or wrong colour. Click here to shop forSAMPLE packs.
A mineral sunscreen that protects the skin from harmful UV rays, Zinc oxide can also help with irritating symptoms such as itching, redness, peeling skin and inflammation
The antioxidants inside rice powder helps to prevent skin aging, reduce UV damage and inflammation, promote skin lightening, and improve over skin tone.
A soft clay renowned for its ability to control excess oil and help prevent breakouts without causing dryness and irritation to sensitive skin. And incredibly gentle exfoliator that lifts layers of dead skin cells and debris from the skin's surface.
Iron Oxide Cosmetic colour pigments that originate from natural minerals. Used to tint beauty products, sunscreens and to create complexion-enhancing makeup shades.
Full ingredient list: Mica, Titanium dioxide, Zinc oxide, Rice powder, Magnesium, Kaolin clay, Boron nitride & Iron oxides. May contain Ultramarine blue.
1. What is the shelf-life of this product? 3 years, as long as it is kept away from moisture.
2. Can I use this during pregnancy? Yes, every Melvory product is pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly.
3. How do I know which shade to buy? We recommend purchasing ourtrial packhere to see which shade suits you best.
4. How do I refill my jar? Open the bamboo jar and remove the sifter piece. Use a scissors to cut the top of the refill pouch and then gently tip the powder into the jar. Put the sifter back in place and press down until it fits. To apply, we recommend tipping a little bit of the powder onto the lid and dip the Kabuki brush into the powder.
5. Do I need a Kabuki brush to use this powder? Our Kabuki brush is super soft and is designed to help you use this powder with ease and to achieve a smooth, flawless look. Orderthe set herewith the brush and save!