or make 4 interest-free payments of$8.50 AUDfortnightly with More info
Handmade With Love
A Protective Butter for Dry & Rough Patches (100mL)
Beautiful, rich and luxuriously thick. It is a fantastic head to toe moisturiser designed especially to help with the dry, flaky skin of overworked hands and cracked heels.
Suitable for babies and adults.
A great choice for young families who prefer a natural cream to moisturise extremely dry patches on skin. Very gentle ingredients, no preservatives, fragrances or essential oils. See before/after photos in the testimonials section.
Texture: Thick Whipped Butter Smells like: Melted chocolate (from the raw cocoa butter)
How to use: When skin is awfully dry and uncomfortable, apply 3-5 times during the day. For maintenance of happy skin, apply 1-2 times a day. Best results when applied immediately onto skin after a bath.
*This product is handmade with love in small batches. We apologise when they are sold out but we will update the listing as soon as a new batch is ready.
Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp Seed Oil has an essential fatty acid profile that resembles our skin’s lipids very closely and is used to soothe dry and cracked skin. It is an effective moisturiser that does not clog pores and promotes healthier looking skin.
Natural Vitamin E Vitamin E is a much needed nutrient to the skin as it is helpful for many skin conditions, keeping skin beautiful and soft.
Rich in anti-oxidants, this lightweight oil has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can mitigate the symptoms of dry and irritated skin.
Cocoa Butter The Vitamin E, oleic acid and strearic acid found in cocoa butter offers skin softening benefits and increases flexibility of our skin. The occlusive nature of cocoa butter reduces the amount of water loss from our skin and protects it from harsh and drying elements.
Shea Butter The high concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturising for our skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
Rosehip oil penetrates your skin and is easily absorbed, delivering soothing, protective elements such as fatty acids and vitamin E, which can help repair damaged skin.
Coconut Oil Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is an amazing emollient that nourishes while deeply hydrating your skin. It is very rich in vitamin E which is vital to keep skin smooth and protect it against cracking from dryness.
1. Can I use this on my 1 month old baby? Yes you can, our Hemp Seed Oil Butter contains very gentle ingredients (no preservatives, fragrance oils or essential oils). For young babies we always recommend trying on a small patch of skin and wait for a day to ensure no reaction before use.
2. I have very uncomfortable dry skin, will this be effective? We have many happy and success stories from families who have diligently used this butter over several weeks. The general feedback is that their skin has become less dry, more comfortable during sleep and less scratching. More testimonials here.
3. How does this work? It is a very gentle yet rich moisturiser made from simple and pure ingredients. It works by providing intense hydration, delivering naturally nourishing nutrients to skin; and its thickness works as a protective barrier.
4. What is the shelf life? Approx 1 year. Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct heat.
5. How much should I use and how long can one jar last? If your child's skin is very dry, we recommend applying a liberal amount. This butter melts on contact with skin, so a little bit goes a long way. Usually a 100mL tub will be enough to last for a month, however individual usage may vary.
6. What happens if my Butter melts in warmer weather? Simply pop your product in the fridge for a short time, and your butter will go back to its original firmer, whipped consistency. After this, continue to store your Hemp Seed Butter in a cool, dry environment away from direct heat. We typically advise storing below 28 degrees where possible.
This is our best seller for dry skin! We have many regular customers coming back for more. Get a tub to try today!